Do you and your children have a favorite book that you’re always going back to? Tell us about it!
E-mail the Reading Lady with the title and author of your favorite book, the reasons it’s your favorite, and why you would recommend it to other parents and children. Help us spread the love of books and reading!
- Green Eggs & Hamby Dr. Seuss”It’s a fun story with easy rhymes! Easy to read and remember.”
- The Indian in the Cupboardby Lynne Reid Banks”How cool would it be to have a cupboard like that and put toys in it–what would happen to them?”
- The Little Engine That Couldby Watty Piper”The little engine persevered.”
- “Any story with bunnies!”
- “Sports stories, especially cars and football.”